Monday 14 July 2014

Seven snaps for seven days - twenty eight

Seeing my cousin off at the train station after a fabulous weekend catching up and watching the Tour de Yorkshire.


Collapsing into a fit of giggles after witnessing my dog's outrage at a snail crawling across the window. Much woofing and tapping the window ensued.


My birthday cake from my mum. Lovely day celebrating with my family.


Enjoying the day after my birthday with my cake from my sister.


Enjoying a lovely, unexpected lunch with friends at the local vegetarian restaurant. We all drank rhubarb, lime and rosehip fizz. Delicious!


Paid a visit to Haworth with my friend and found this piece of graffiti, the Brontes on a bike, which was done as part of the Tour de Yorkshire.


Had a lovely craftanoon doing my knitting with friends who also supplied goodies - passion fruit cheesecake, banana and apricot loaf, little biscuits filled with a lemon custard, Minstrels, Mr Kipling lemon slices and cherries. Yum.

8 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Those cakes look tasty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cocktail looks and sounds so fabulously refreshing!!! Two birthday cakes, you lucky lady, you. What a happy week it must have been on the taste bud front! :)

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cocktail was so delicious I had two! I was surprised but very pleased to receive two birthday cakes and I even managed to share them a bit and not eat them all by myself!

      Delete
  3. Two cakes and fizz at lunchtime - that sounds like an excellent week! Love the graffiti of the Brontes on a bike. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a good week. I have enjoyed seeing the famous Yorkshire folk on bikes graffiti. I think there is a David Hockney and an Alan Bennett one somewhere.

      Delete